Halloween is one of my favourite holidays for crafts! I love goth-y decor anyway and throw in a dash of kitsch and I am totally won over.
Lanterns are the perfect Halloween decoration, so why not have a go at one of these Halloween Mason Jar Crafts and make your own spooky decor for Halloween night. You can put real candles in them, but for safety with children around it might be better to add battery operated tea-lights.
I just adore these all these clever and creative Mason jar craft ideas. Any of them could be made with any type of jar, so this is a great craft for recycling too - save your empty jars and you will be saving money too.
1) These are so beautiful - and so simple to do, because you can download the shadow images as a free printable. Love it!
2) This pumpkin Mason Jar craft is super easy for kids - you just need glue and paper to make it!
The Big Summer Bucket List - 100+ Things To Do This Summer
3) Boo! - It's Halloween! If you have some matching jars these are a fabulous idea, maybe a bit more suitable for an older child.
Related: 30+ Non Candy Halloween Treat Ideas
4) This is another super-easy idea for kids to assemble.
5) These look really classy, and would make a fantastic table centre for a Halloween party. Also I want those orange and black stripy straws.....
6) These jars use chalky paint to give a funky matte look to these great Halloween Mason jars.
7) There is just something about these jars I find really funny! I have to smile when I look at them. I think it must be the googly eyes.
8) These are rather beautiful. I love the contrast of the pastel colours with the spooky Halloween shapes in black. It also shows how you can use lots of different shaped jars to good effect.
9) I love the humour in these jars faces, another fabulous make from the craft expert Amanda Formano.
10) Another classy jar that can be made quite simply. Love the use of tiny battery operated fairy lights, which is a really nice touch.
11) You don't even need glue or paint for this jar with spooky spiders from the dollar store.
12) Is it just me or does this ghost look like he is the one who is scared?! Another simple but clever and creative idea using just a few materials.
13) No need to worry about seeing in the dark of Halloween night with these Neon Mason Jar mummies. Another lovely simple idea.
Related: How to Have a Safe Halloween
See lots more Halloween activities for kids on our Halloween Kid's Activites Pinterest board.
About eParenting: eParenting was started by Jacqui O'Brien in 2004. At the time her kids were 1 and 4 and kept her nice and busy. Now they are teenagers and still keeping her pretty busy!