30+ Non Candy Halloween Treat Ideas
Do you love Halloween but dread the sugar overload that it always entails?
You can save the kids teeth and your sanity with these non-candy Halloween treat ideas. They are also a really cool idea for kids with allergies, for prizes at Halloween parties and to put in a Halloween party favor bag.
All these are great treat ideas for anyone taking part in The Teal Pumpkin Project too!
Non Candy Halloween Treat Ideas
- A gift card - lots of retailers have cute Halloween themed designs.
- Halloween Stickers are available all over in October.
- Frankenstein Halloween Rubber Band Bracelets look so much fun!
- Toy spiders - find them at a pound or dollar store, or at a craft shop such as Hobbycraft.
- Face paint - then they can make their own gruesome Halloween look!
- Temporary Tattoos. These ones are have lots of cute designs which are perfect for kids. 144 Assorted Halloween Temporary Tattoo for Kids
- Gloves It can be cold out when you are trick or treating in late October. They can also be found cheaply at supermarkets or Pound/Dollar stores.
- Bubbles. Bubbles are great fun for everyone. If you cant find any themed Halloween bubbles here are some cool free printable Halloween bubble labels.
- Masks. Halloween is the season for dressing up and disguise. These Halloween Foam Masks are perfect as party favors or prizes.
- Erasers are a super small non-candy gift for any occasion - plus they are useful for school too.
- A T-shirt for Halloween is a great small gift - go for classic goth black, slime green (see what I did there) or blood red.
Related: Free printable Halloween Colouring Pictures
- Bats are another toy that you can pick up at a Pound/Dollar store
- Wind-up Walking Chattering Teeth are a fun Halloween treat - although they may drive you mad after a while.....
- Make your Own Halloween Rock Monster Gifts
- A Bouncy Rubber Ball. These Glow in the Dark Eyeballs are a great idea for Halloween.
- Pencils. I admit I am a bit of a stationary junkie, so are my kids and I love pencils anytime! Halloween ones are usually available around this time of year.
- A Flashing Ghost? What's not to like?
- Halloween Notebooks. These super cute 36 Piece Halloween Spiral Notepads are so cool.
- Pens more stationary I know but they do make a great gift.
- Go Goth with some black nail polish from any local pharmacy.
- A Halloween colouring book would be a really popular Halloween gift. Your local bookstore or craft shop should turn up some great possibilities at a resonable price.
- Googley Eye Glasses are a classic Halloween toy.
- Socks another cool non-candy Halloween gift.
- Bendable Zombies. If all zombies were this cute you wouldn't run away would you?
- I am totally smitten with these Halloween Rubber Duckies
- Make some of these Halloween Cootie Catchers
Related: 13 Halloween Mason Jar Crafts for Kids
- Lego Halloween Bat & Pumpkin Set Super cute!
- Rubber stamps You could give Halloween themed stamps (or whatever is cool this year).
- Lend an eerie glow to your Halloween night with this Halloween LED Pumpkin
- A Toothbrush means that at least the kids can clean up their teeth after eating all the other candy gifts they recieve!
- Barry the Bat would be a fun guest at your Halloween party!
- These fun Stretchy Skeletons come in lots of bright colours.
- These Pumpkin Felt Pencil toppers are another cool gift that you could make.
About eParenting: eParenting was started by Jacqui O'Brien in 2004. At the time her kids were 1 and 4 and kept her nice and busy. Now they are teenagers and still keeping her pretty busy!