Freebies for Expectant Mums 2017
Having a baby is exciting, but it can be CRAZY expensive too. Fortunately there are lots of freebies for expectant mums that you can get.
We have gathered together all the current maternity freebies that you can apply for in the UK - everything from samples of nappies, baby milk and to helpful planners, uysuful information about your pregnancy and your child's development.
Plus there are lots of money off vouchers for mums-to-be so that you can get discounts on everything you need for baby.
Related: 17 Easy Tips for Saving Money on Baby Clothes
Free Things For Pregnant Mums
Pin for reference!
Free Things That You May Also Be Entitled To
If you are an expectant Mum you also may be able to claim
- Free Prescritions and Dental care. You will need to get a form from your doctor or midwife to apply for this.
- If you are working you may be able to claim Statutory Maternity Pay
- If you are not entitled to Statuatory Maternity Pay you may be entitled to Maternity Allowance
- If you are on certain benefits you may be entitled to free milk, infant formula, vitamins, fruit and vegetables from Healthy Start.
- Also if you are receiving certain benefits you may be able to claim a Sure Start Maternity Grant to help you buy things that you need for baby.
I hope this list has been useful!
Do you know of any more free stuff for pregnant women that we cound add to this list? Let us know!
Related: Everything you need to pack in your Hospital Bag - plus free printable Hospital Bag Checklist
About the Author: Jacqui O'Brien is the Editor of eParenting.