Maternity Clothes from £ to £££
Whether you are looking for cheap maternity clothes, designer maternity wear or something in between, here are the best places to buy maternity clothing in the UK.
Have we missed your favourite online maternity wear seller? Let us know
£ - Cheap and Cheerful Maternity Clothes
Maternity clothes for budget concious fashionistas!
- New Look have a range of fashionable and affordable maternity tops, bottoms, skirts and dresses which are now available online. Like New Look's main ranges, they are up-to-the-minute fashion forward.
- Amazon have a big selection of maternitywear from loads of brands you know and lots you don't! From basics to occasionwear, there is something for everyone - even maternity T-shirts for dads-to-be!
- ASOS are your fast fashion fix for maternitywear - with fashion forward dresses and tops plus all the basics you need, with many in a choice of tall and petite fittings.
- Bonprix have affordable maternity clothing in young fashionable styles.
- Yours Clothing Bump It Up maternity range comes in sizes 16 to 36. Affordable and trendy maternitywear including dresses for going out.
- Tesco F&F Clothing affordable fashion maternity wear, lots of swimsuits, a selection of discounted branded maternity items from Mamalicious.
- Purpless are particularly strong on humorous logo maternity t shirts, colourful dresses and hoodies.
- Funmum Beautiful and affordable maternity clothes from everyday casual Maternity clothes and work wear, to special occasion wear, from jeans to underwear. They offer a range of leg lengths in their trousers for tall and petite mums, too.
- H&M's MAMA range is a collection of affordable basics, as well as classically styled dresses and tops.
- Oxfam's website have a selection of the best pre-loved maternity wear that has been donated to their shops.
Cheap and cheerful maternity basics with colourful leggings and jeggings and cute logo maternity tops.
- George at Asda great affordable maternity clothing, big on leggings, tees and check shirts.
- Matalan have affordable maternity basics including leggings, tops, dresses and maternity lingerie.
- Very have affordable fashion maternity clothing including a range by TV presenter Rochelle Hulmes as well as their own V by Very. Cool maternity fashion with ripped skinny maternity jeans, dungaress and bodycon dresses.
Maternity Leggings - petite, regular, tall, plus size, under or over the bump
££ - Mid Range Maternity Clothing
Mid range maternitywear for if you are looking for quality basics or some more fashion forward materity clothing.
- Debenhams Fashionable maternity range with classics and up-to-the-minute looks from Red Herring, plus maternity underwear.
- JoJo Maman Bébé have a wide selection of great maternitywear, French-style! The range includes classic basics, casual clothing, workwear, occasionwear, maternity underwear and swimwear as well as nursing clothes and bras.
- Marks & Spencer M&S maternitywear includes tops, dresses, jeans, skirts, lingerie, hoisery and trousers in different leg lengths. Most items are in sizes 8 to 22.
- Next brilliant for maternity basics, including jeans and tops, underwear, dresses, swimwear, joggers and hoodies.
- Yummy Mummy Elegant maternity separates in simple fuss-free designs.
- Mothercare Lovely fresh maternity clothing from basics to going out dresses. Plus maternity lingerie, and nursing clothing.
- Topshop is brilliant for trendy fashion maternity wear. Just because you are expecting you can still stand out in the crowd.
- Vertbaudet An affordable collection of maternitywear with Gallic chic! Maternity trousers in a choice of leg lengths, as well as dresses, skirts, jeans, tops, underwear, swimwear and nightwear. Lots of go-anywear basics.
- Angel Maternity was originally founded in Sydney and now has offices in the UK, with it's own unique style of maternity and breastfeeding clothing.
- Dorothy Perkins Dorothy Perkins maternity has items that are classically elegant or fashionable and funky as well as a collection of basics to last you throughout your pregnancy.
- Elizabeth Brown Maternity offer a range of affordable maternity and nursing wear in sizes from UK 8 to UK 28, from small to plus size.
The Essential One A handful of essential, comfortable pregnancy clothes which is all you need for a versatile maternity wardrobe.
- Envie de Fraise are a Paris based company with a range of chic, French-styled maternty clothing.
- KLM Maternity branded maternitywear including some not commonly stocked elsewhere including Imahot and Mama i Ja. Eco friendly options and some nice trendy dresses and T-shirts.
- Gap maternitywear is sold exclusively online, and has classic Gap styling in a maternity fit.
- La Redoute Affordable collection of maternitywear with French flair. Collection includes dresses, tops, trousers, jeans, nightdresses and lingerie.
- LongTall Sally
Tall girls rejoice; LTS have a capsule collection of tall fitting maternity wear.
- Bumpalicious Maternity specialise in maternity dresses and are especially good for occasionwear including evening dresses, maternity bridesmaid dresses and wedding guest outfits along with smart workwear.
- Mummy and Little Me have a small collection of maternity basics.
£££ - Top of the Range Maternitywear
Quality materinty clothing and designer maternitywear as well as special occasion clothing for pregnancy.
- Isabella Oliver
have luxurious maternitywear including leggings, waterfall cardigans, bodycon dresses and elegant maternity tops.
- John Lewis Branded maternitywear form Seraphine, Isabelle Oliver and Mamalicious as well as maternity lingerie from Triumph, Gossard, Royce and Freya.
- Tiffany Rose Maternity Offers pregnant mums fun and glamorous designer maternity clothes. Exclusive to the UK. This is real dressing up and showing off clothing in bold colour prints, classic black chic, fun party dresses, evening gowns and a specialist collection of wedding dresses
- Esprit classic French-style maternity wear, cool and elegant in muted shades.
- Mamas and Papas Collection of maternity sleepwear and athletic wear including maternity yoga pants and hoodies.
- NotontheHighStreet.com Funky logo maternity T-shirts, breastfeeding tops, kimonos and ponchos, notonthehighstreet.com carefully select every product for quality, style and originality from British designers and manufacturers.
- Seraphine is where all the celebs go for their maternity wear. With fabulous occasionwear, maternity party dresses and luxrious daywear. Are you ready for your close-up?
About the Author: Jacqui O'Brien is the Editor of eParenting.