10 Amazing New Kids Books For Christmas 2021
If you are wondering what to give the voracious child reader in your life this Christmas, here are 10 brilliant new kids books for Christmas 2021.
From top childrens's authors J.K. Rowling, David Walliams and Jeff Kinsey as well as best sellers from footballer Marcus Rashford MBE, fitness guru Joe Wicks, and stellar debut novels from Francesca Gibbons and Nadia Shireen. Perfect as gifts or stocking fillers.
- Megamonster is the lastest book by superstar children's author David Walliams. It's a mega laugh-out-loud tale of a cruel school, disgusting school dinners and a monsterification machine...
- The Christmas Pig is a heartwarming seasonal tale from Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling, set on Christmas Eve, when anything could happen - even toys can come to life!
- You Are a Champion: How to Be the Best You Can is a motivational self-help book for kids by England football star and child food poverty campaigner Marcus Rashford MBE. The book shows you how to achieve your dreams, in this positive and inspiring guide for life.
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Big Shot is book 16 about Wimpy Kid Greg by Jeff Kinsey. When Greg accidentally gets picked for the worst basketball team in his school, can he actually pull it off? 50% words, 50% cartoons, 100% hilarious!
- The Burpee Bears by the Nation's Favourite PE Teacher Joe Wicks is a fun and positive story with added exercises and healthy recipes, aimed at younger children from 3 years old.
- The Boy Who Got Accidentally Famous is by David Baddiel, and is the story of a the most ordinary boy in the world - until a film crew turns up at his school to film a reality TV show.
- Grimwood by Nadia Shireen is a laugh-your-head-off funny tale of fox cub siblings Ted and Nancy who are on the run from the scariest street cat in the Big City. They take refuge in Grimwood, which is full of unusual characters.
- How I Became a Dog Called Midnight is a brand new magical-mishap adventure from actor and comedian Ben Miller. A boy, George and his dog best friend Midnight's bodies are swapped, George uncovers a plan that could threaten Midnight's home. Can the two friends save the day?
- A Clock of Stars: The Shadow Moth is the debut book from Francesca Gibbons. A magical tale in which sisters Imogen and Marie fall into a magical kingdom where they are swept up in a thrilling race against time.
- Heartstopper Volume Four is the latest installment of this bestselling series of LGBTQ+ Graphic Novels by Alice Oseman. Soon to be a Netflix TV series, it is a tale of love, friendship, loyalty and mental illness.
About eParenting: eParenting was started by Jacqui O'Brien in 2004. At the time her kids were 1 and 4 and kept her nice and busy. Now they are teenagers and still keeping her pretty busy!